3000 Assistant Warden & 1500 Junior Warden Jobs in Lahore Traffic Police 2016

3000 Assistant Warden & 1500 Junior Warden Jobs in Lahore Traffic Police 2016

Breaking News -4500 Traffic Police Jobs in Lahore 2016 (Assistants & Junior Wardens)
We have good  breaking news for youngsters of Lahore region. As per daily Dunya Lahore Punjab government has decided to recruit three thousands traffic assistants and 1500 junior wardens in traffic police Lahore. Notification for amendment in traffic warden service rules will be issued soon. Constables will be recruited as traffic assistant warden. They will be given scale 5. Instead of new recruitments on the post of traffic wardens, juniors will be promoted in future on the post of traffic warden. After the issuance of notification which is expected in couple of days, uniform of traffic police wardens will also be changed and recruitment process will be initiated on the posts of 3 thousands traffic assistants and 1500 posts of junior wardens. 1500 ASI’s will be recruited as Junior traffic warden.

These officer swill be given scale 9. 75 percent ASI’s will be recruited as Junior warden through Punjab Public Service Commission. Remaining 25% seats will be filled with the promotion of constables and head constables. No more traffic warden will be recruited directly now onwards. As per new amended service rules eligibility criteria for the posts of  assistants will be 25 years years and FA/FSc. Minimum qualification required for the posts of junior warden will be graduation. Age limit will be the same i.e 25 years. All these posts will be filled purely on merit basis.

You may read the details about 3000 assistant warden & 1500 junior warden traffic police jobs in Lahore 2016 in the newspaper cutting below this post. Stay connected with studysolutions.pk and its facebook page for latest breaking news about all quality government jobs in Pakistan. We will  publish the newspaper ad and other details soon on this page about traffic police jobs 2016

50 Interview Tips For Job Seekers In 2016

How to Get a Govt Job through PCS, Departmental & NTS Recruitment Tests

3000 Assistant Warden & 1500 Junior Warden Jobs in Lahore Traffic Police 2016

traffic police jobs