Naya Pakistan Housing Program 2018, NPHP Form Download

Download Application Form of Naya Pakistan Housing Program NPHP 2018

After the announcement of Imran Khan, National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra) is now providing the registration form of Naya Pakistan Housing Program. Anyone can download this form from official website of Nadra. Government will just play the role of facilitator in this scheme. Houses will be given through bank mortgage. 10 percent will be taken as advance while remaining 90% will be provided from banks. Government will provide free land and more than 5 million houses will be constructed under this scheme in 5 years. It means about 1 million houses will be constructed in each year of PTI government. Its a great initiative by PM Imran Khan for poor people of Pakistan.

In the first stage oof Naya Pakistan Housing Program cheap homes will be constructed in Sukkur, Quetta, Gilgit, Muzzaffarabad, Swat, Islamabad and Faisalabad. Soon this scheme will be extended to other cities of Pakistan too. Registration forms will be received from 22nd October to 21st December, 2018. You will have to submit 250 rupees registration fee along with dully filled form at your concerned district housing program office. List of these offices has been provided below this page. Your given information on registration form will help the authorities to take decision about your expected allocated house design, price and location.

Preference will be given to those people who have no house in any area of Pakistan. Just one person from each family can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program. We have given the form on this page also. Photocopy of this form is also acceptable. Details about Naya Pakistan Housing Program have been provided in Urdu language below this post. Stay connected with us and our facebook page for more updates about Naya Pakistan Housing Program 2018.

Click Here To Download Naya Pakistan Housing Program (NPHP)

Naya Pakistan Housing Program 2018

Naya Pakistan Housing Program 2018, NPHP Form Download

Naya Pakistan Housing Program 2018

Author: ADMIN

MSc, LLb, DHMS, RHMP, Diploma in Computer, Ex Gazetted Government Officer, Principal of officers Academy, Chief Editor of English Monthly on Law,

Share This Post On