NBP Advance Salary Loan Scheme 2018, Form, Mark Up Rate & Eligibility
NBP Advance Salary For Public Sector Employees, Download Application Form, Interest Rate & Eligibility Criteria
National bank of Pakistan is the largest public sector bank in Pakistan. It is a federal bank which act as agent of state bank too in the areas where SBP has not its own branch. Bank is running a great loan scheme for permanent employees federal and provincial governments, local bodies, armed forces, autonomous bodies and other semi government institutes.
Key Terms & Conditions For NBP Advance Salary Loan Scheme 2018
1-National Bank of Pakistan is offering lowest mark-up rate on its NBP advance salary loan i.e 19% only at present.
2-Easy installments facility will be provided to you at your choice (Maximum 60) .
3-NBP advance salary loan is offered through quick processing as compare to other advance salary schemes.
4-Remember that for NBP advance salary scheme 2018 no minimum salary, colleteral and insurance charges are required
5-Only those permanent employees of government, semi govt and autonomous institutions can apply for NBP advance salary scheme 2018 who are receiving their salaries through NBP.
6-You may get the loan up to your twenty 20 net take home salaries. This amount must not be more 2 million rupees.
7-You can get maximum tenure for repayment of loan of the NBP Advance Salary Finance is sixty months (Five years).
8-Your maximum age at the time of maturity of the advance salary loan should not more than fifty nine years and 6 months.
9-Application processing fee is 2000 rupees or two percent of loan’s amount which ever will be higher.
10-You can download the application form for NBP advance salary loan through the link given below.
Documents Required For NBP Salary Loan 2018
• Last three months’ salary/pay slips or certificate.
• Customer rollover request (Just in case of rollover).
• You will have to provide 5 post dated cross cheques in favor of National Bank of Pakistan covering the complete amount of loan.
• You will have to attach copies of Computerized National Identity Cards of borrower &2 references (duly attested by concerned National Bank of Pakistan branch or any gazetted officer) with your application form.
• You may also be asked to furnish copies of your ID cards and references. These identity cards should be attested by NBP branch /Gazetted Officer).
• You will be asked to provide Undertaking on stamp paper of 20 rupees.
• Its also mandatory to provide CF1 undertaking (Details of various facilities/loans/Credit cards etc taken from other banks including National bank of Pakistan)