PM Youth Loan Scheme 2018 Form Download (Details in Urdu)

PM Youth Loan Scheme 2018 Form Download (Details in Urdu)

Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme 2018
PM Youth loan scheme will continue in 2018 too. All the details about this scheme is available in Urdu and English on this page. Now Sindh bank is also receiving application forms for PM Youth Business Loans Scheme 2018. Conditions for guarantor has also been relaxed. All citizens of Pakistan and AJK holding computerized national identity card, aged between 21 to 45 years are eligible to apply for this scheme. Only one guarantor is required. Fifty percents loans will be given to females. Five percent quota has been reserved for the dependents of Shaheeds, widows and special persons. Debt equity ratio will be 90:10 it means that borrower will have to provide at least 10 percent of total equity while bank will finance the remaining 90%.

Borrower’s equity contribution is also acceptable in form of immovable property. Loans will be give for 8 years. One year grace period is included in it. Borrower will have to pay only 8 % annual mark up. Total 100000 loans will be disbursed under PM Youth Loan Scheme 2018. Maximum available size of the loans is 2 million and minimum 1 lac. SMEDA has uploaded 50 business plans on its website which can be downloaded free of cost. You may also make your own business plan. It is mandatory to attach business plan with the application form of PM youth loan scheme 2018. You can download the application form through the link given below.

Click Here to Download The Application Form For PM Youth Loan Scheme 2018

You can get hardcopy of application from all branches of National Bank Limited and First Women Bank Limited, Sindh Bank and 25 SMEDA helpdesk offices across the country. Application form is free but at the time of submitting the application 100 rupees processing fee will be charged.

Click Here To Read The Details in Urdu 

Points To Remember

1-No application will be received for business which requires more than 2 million financing. But if you can arrange the remaining equity then you can apply for a business which requires more than 2.4 million rupees.

2-Following documents are required with application. One Passport size photograph Copy of CNIC Copy of guarantor’s CNIC Basic Borrower Fact Sheet (Part A of Form) Guarantor Information (Part B of Form) Feasibility Report

3-SMEDA has developed a financial calculator for calculating the monthly instalment of loan. Bank charges will not be included in it.

4-There is no minimum qualification requirement for this scheme.

5-It is claimed that banks take 15 days to process a loan.

6-You may also get loan for your existing business.

7-Bank will not impose any penalty in case of early retirement. Balloon payments are also acceptable.

8-There is no last date for applying.

9-Government employee of grade 15 or above with at least 8 years remaining service can provide guarantee. Any other person who have net worth of 1.5 times of the loan amount applied for, can provide guarantee.

10-Borrower will have to pay the first loan instalment after one year of loan disbursement.

11-Blood relatives, himself, and even more than 1 persons whom cumulative net worth is 1.5 times of the loan amount can give guarantee.

12-Name of unsuccessful applicants will be included automatically in the next draw. Visit your favorite portal daily for latest alerts about PM Youth Loan Scheme. Wish you all the best for your future business plans.

PM Youth Loan Scheme 2018 Form Download (Details in Urdu)

Note-Revised ad will be uploaded soon.

PM Youth Loan Scheme 2018 Form Download (Details in Urdu)