PPSC Invites Applications For Combined Competitive Examination 2019
PPSC has invited applications for PMS 2019 exams. PPSC is going to hold combined competitive examination 2019 on all Punjab basis in three cities of Punjab i.e Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan.
Name and Number of Posts
1-Provincial Management Service
49 posts of grade 17 in Services and General Administration Department. 32 post will be filled through open competition while 2 seats are reserved for disabled persons, 6 for minorities and 9 for special zones.
Requirements for PPSC Exam 2019
1-Graduate with minimum second division from any HEC recognized university can appear in PMS exams.
2-Candidate must be between 21 to 28 year old. Disabled persons will be given 10 years age relaxation upper age limit. For further details about age relaxation rules read the news paper ad cutting on this page.
3- Candidates must have the domicile of Punjab.
4-Male, female and shemale are eligible to appear in PMS exam 2019.
Special Instructions about PPSC & PMS Exams 2019
- Every candidate can avail only three chances.
- Rule of negative marking will apply in PMS. 0.25 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer in multiple choice questions of general knowledge.
- Non Muslim candidates will be given choice to opt either Islamic Studies or Ethics.
- Candidates will have to appear in all six compulsory subjects and 3 optional subjects. You can not opt more than one subject from any group.
- The minimum standard of the questions in all PMS papers will be of bachelor level.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- The passing marks in each subject will be 33 percent. While candidates will have to get overall 50 % aggregate marks (i.e 600 marks out of 1200 total marks) to qualify for written test. Fifty percent marks in interview is also mandatory for qualifying the PMS exam.
- Interested candidates can submit their online applications till 14-01-2019.
- Candidates are advised to submit 700 PMS examination fee in any branch of NBP, SBP ot government treasury and mention the receipt number in the online application form. Bring your original fee deposit slip at the time of written test, interview and viva voce.
- PPSC will contact you through your email which you will mention i the online application form and if you don’t have an active email account create it right now.
- Schedule of written test and roll number slips will be uploaded on the official website of PPSC. Candidates can download the schedule of PMS exams and their roll number slips from www.ppsc.gop.pk. PPSC will not dispatch the PMS exam schedule and roll number slip to candidates by post. So visit the PPSC office or website for further information.
- Candidates will be declared disqualified in case of providing any wrong information.
- Competent authority can increase or decrease the number of posts without prior notice.
- Overseas Pakistani citizens who have domicile of Punjab may also apply.
Compulsory Subjects of PMS
English Essay (Subjective) 100 marks
English General (Subjective) 100 marks
Urdu Compulsory (Subjective) 100 marks
Islamic Studies or Ethics (Subjective & Objective) 100 marks
Pakistan Studies (Subjective & Objective) 100 marks
General Knowledge (Objective) 100 marks
Psychological Test and Interview 200 marks
List of elective subjects is available below this page. All other details are available in the newspaper ad cutting below this page.
PPSC ANNOUNCES THE SCHEDULE OF PMS & COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMS 2019