Special Security Unit SSU Sindh Police NTS Test 2015 Format Sample Paper & Schedule
Special Security Unit (SSU) Sindh is a unit of specially trained police commandos, who provide security cover to VVIPs and senior most government officials. This unit was established in 2010. Special Security Unit SSU commandos are given intensive commando training as per latest high tech training methods. This unit has provided unmatchable security to dignitaries. Due to its extraordinary performance the unit head Lt. (R) Maqsood Ahmed, AIGP Security Sindh has been awarded Tamgha-e-Imtiaz by the President of Pakistan in 2012. Special Security Unit (SSU) Sindh has assigned National testing service to conduct the recruitment test for the force. Sindh police has signed and MOU with National testing service for this purpose. This step was taken to ensure transparency and to recruit best possible talent in the force.
National testing service has announced the SSU Sindh Police NTS test format & schedule 2015. National testing service has not published the ad for receiving applications but the police department has already received the applications now either the NTS will publish ad very soon or police department will send them the details. Situation is not clear till now. We have just contacted the NTS and they replied us that details are not available till now in this regard. Stay in touch with us for latest updates. NTS will announce the test date oon..
Format and Pattern of Test NTS Test For Recruitment in Special Security Unit SSU Sindh Police 2015
(Related to Sindh Police)
We have published many detailed articles about best strategy for clearing the NTS recruitment tests and post test interview. You must read these articles in our NTS and interview categories for proper guidance. NTS will dispatch the roll number slips individually to all the candidates by post. We shall also publish the answer key and result of SSU Sindh police NTS test after the official announcement. Stay in touch with Studysolutions.pk and its facebook page for latest alerts about different recruitment tests conducted by NTS.
SAMPLE PAPER SSU SINDH POLICE NTS TEST 2015
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given lettered choices (A to D) below each.
1. He _________ to us tomorrow.
2. He ran fast _______ he missed the train.
3. Ms. Uzma works _________ than Ms. Sara.
4. Salma is a good speaker ________ she also writes very well.
Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Questions 9-12 are based on the following passage.
It is said that once three old men set out on a journey together. One of them was bald, the second was a philosopher and the third was a barber. At nightfall they decided that each one of them should keep a vigil turn by turn. The barber was to keep watch first of all, the philosopher after that and the bald man last of all. So, the philosopher and the bald man went to sleep and the barber was on watch. For some time he kept awake but in the end, he felt tired of it and he thought of some diversion’ as otherwise it was difficult for him to pass time. Then he took out the razor from his box and shaved the head of the philosopher. At the fixed time he woke up the philosopher and went to sleep. When the philosopher got up and felt his head all over, he was startled and said in surprise, “it was my turn but this wretched fellow has awakened the bald man.”
9. Why did the philosopher get up?
He realized that his head was being shaved off
It was his turn to keep watch
He was awakened by the barber
He had a bad dream
10. Who went to sleep first?
The philosopher and the barber
The barber and the bald man
The bald man and the philosopher
11. Why did the barber shave off the head of the philosopher?
The barber was jealous of the philosopher
The barber wanted to indulge in some fun
The barber wanted the philosopher to keep watch
The barber was feeling drowsy
12. Which one of the following is the correct sequence decided upon the three to keep watch turn by turn?
Barber – bald man – philosopher
Bald man – philosopher – barber
Barber – philosopher – bald man
Bald man – barber – philosopher
13. Which of the following is not a prime number?
14. A certain number was doubled and the result then multiplied by 3. If the product was 138, the number is:
15. If 3a + 15 = 3 – 4a, find the value of ‘a’?
16. If a crate of 100 kinos was bought for Rs.90 and was sold at the rate of Rs.1.50 per kino, the profit will be:
17. If the perimeter of a rectangle is 120 feet and the length is 48 feet, the width is:
18. A ______ processor is computer application used for the production include composition, editing, formatting and possible printing.
19. Which of the following shortcut key is used to check spelling?
20. In Ms Word, the misspelled words are automatically marked with ______ wave lines.
21. A person who gains illegal access to a computer system is called a:
22. The Encryption of data is related to:
23. Single is to Double as One is to ______.
24. Find the odd among the following:
25. Write the missing digit:
64 32 16 8 4 2 ?
26. What is that which is once found in BABY and BOY but not in a CHILD?
27. A farmer had 20 hens. All but 2 died. How many hens are still alive?
28. What is the literal meaning of the word Hadith?
History of Islam during Pious Caliphate
Life history of the Holy prophet (SAW) before migration to Madinah
Sayings of the Holy Prophet (SAW)
History of lslam during Period of Holy Prophet(SAW)
29. What was the significant event of 27 Rajab of 11th year of Prophet Hood?
Visit to Taaif
Built a Mosque for Prayers
30. Which of the following are the three basic beliefs of Islam?
Kalimah, Salat, Hajj
Tauheed , Namaz, Hajj
Tauheed, Salat, Roza
Tauheed, Risalat, Akhirat
31. Pakistan has the shortest boundary with:
32. K-2 is situated in which of the following Mountain Ranges?
33. Where was the First Round Table Conference held in 1930?
34. Which one of the following requires a material medium for their propagation?
35. Detoxification of harmful drugs in the human body is the function of __________.
36. An electric motor is a device which converts
heat energy into mechanical energy
magnetic energy into mechanical energy
electrical energy into mechanical energy
mechanical energy into electrical energy
solar energy into mechanical energy
37. Which of the following is not true of the metals?
have relative low ionization energies
usually have low electrical conductivity
have high thermal conductivity
all of the above
38. Police System in Sindh was introduced in:
39. CPLC stands for:
City Police Liaison Committee
Central Public Liaison Committee
Citizen Police Liaison Commission
Citizen Police Liaison Committee
40. Sindh Police works under the ministry of:
None of above
41. Head office Sindh Police is called:
Town Police Office
Central Police Office
Sindh Police Head Quarter
None of the above
42. Current chief of army staff of Pakistan is:
General Pervez Musharraf
General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani
General Jahangir Kiramat
General Abdul Waheed
General Raheel Sharif
43. The plane crashed in Margalla Hills belongs to which of the following air lines?
44. Investigative report on Benazir Bhutto’s assassination was released by:
45. Organize, develop and express your ideas on the following topic after understanding the complexity and ramification by deploying elements of standard written English. (25 Marks)
“Terrorism and its impacts.”
46. Organize, develop and express your ideas on the following topic after understanding the complexity and ramification by deploying elements of standard written English. (25 Marks)
“Energy Crisis in Pakistan.”
Q #. Right Choice