FAST University Admission 2019 Entrance Test Result
Fast University has invited applications for admission 2019 in following programs;
BS (Accounting & Finance)
MS (App Linguistics)
For more details read ad.
- You can apply on line by logging on to www.nu.edu.pk or https://apply.nu.edu.pk. After applying online you will have to visit your concerned Fast University campus for verification of educational documents, admission eligibility and confirmation of test schedule.
- Applicant will have to bring following documents
- All original educational certificates and degrees.
- Result awaiting students are directed to bring intermediate part 2 roll number slip or statement of entry for A level exam.
- O/A Level candidates will have to submit equivalence certificate.
- National identity card issued by Nadra or form B.
- A recent colored photograph.
- Applicants must have to pay 1500 rupees for admission test and application processing fee.
- After verification of documents and eligibility eligible applicants will be issued admit card containing entry test date and time.
For admission criteria of each program visit official website of Fast university.
NTS Results Accepted
NTS-NAT result is acceptable for admission in BBA and BS programs
NTS- Subject GAT is acceptable for admission in MBA, MS and PhD programs.
You can apply online till 05-07-2019
Admission test from – 09-07-2019
Regular classes in FAST university will start from 29th of August, 2019
Fast Admission/Entry Test Result 2019
Fast entry test result 2019 will be uploaded on this page after the official announcement by the NU authorities.
Lahore Campus National University
Block-B, Faisal Town
Phone # 042-111-128-128
Faisalabad Chiniot Campus
Fast Chowk (9 Kilometer from motorway interchange towards Chiniot
Phone Number (041) 111-128-128
Islamabad Csmpus- AK Brohi Road, H-11/4
Tel # (021)111-128-128
Karachi Campus- Shah Latif Town National Highway
Phone # (021) 111-128-128
Peshawar Campu Hayatabad Industrial Estate
Phone Number- (091) 111-128-128
FAST University Admission 2019 & Entry Test Result