Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan MBBS Admission 2018, Entry Test Result
This Indus Medical College has now announced admission 2018 for their respective MBBS program. Note that last date to submit with your application form is 00th Oct 2018 and then 28th Oct 2018, this medical college will take yours entrance test. Your selection in this Indus Medical College will be based on the factors of your academic record and score in your entrance test, score of your interview. This college will start with their MBBS classes from the date of 00th Nov 2018. Further details about their admissions are written below in detail:
How to Apply in Indus Medical College?
You can have your prospectus from MCB Bank Cantt branch, MCB gymkhana branch, college campus. From the date of 00th Sept 2018, this college has started to give prospectus, admission 2018 form to candidates
Visit this website, www.indusinternational.edu.pk to have more more details about these MBBS admissions.
Eligibility Details Given by Indus Medical College
Your education should be up to FSc pre medical and you should have 60% marks right in your FSc pre medical studies.
For these local applicants, price of prospectus and admission form is Rs 3500. For these overseas applicants, price of admission form, prospectus is 100 dollars. Then entry test fees and as well as this admission processing fees is Rs 1000.
Why to Study in Indus Medical College?
- If you want to study exclusive and most comprehensive medical subjects then this medical college can offer with that much amount of comprehensive studies.
- They have highly experience faculty at their end. Modern teaching skills are present in their faculty. This college has valid and official links with foreign medical universities. Each and every year, this college carries out students mobility programs. Through these student mobility schemes and programs, medical exposure is given to students.
- Their undergraduate linkage program is carried out in each single year on an annual basis. This linkage program is currently affiliated with UK medical institutions and universities.
- They have fully and completely air conditioned lecture halls. They have modern, advanced labs at their end.
- Interactive seminars are being conducted by this college so that students can have their attention on extra curricular activities too. Lectures are given by foreign guests as well.
- They have tertiary care teaching hospital that has 500 beds in it. This medical college has secured and protected campus for its students.
These are all admission details which are given by this Indus medical college for their MBBS program. Do keep in mind that latest by the date of 00th Oct 2018, your admission form should reach to this medical college. If your form will not be submitted on time then you will not be allowed to sit in entrance test that will take place on 00th Oct 2018. Good luck for this MBBS program admission 2018. If you want to study this MBBS program and wants to enroll in this Indus Medical College then make sure that you completely follow with their admission 2018 schedule process.
Indus Medical College MBBS Admission 2018, Entry Test Result
Wait For Indus College Ad 2018