Lahore Development Authority Jobs 2019, NTS Form Download, Roll Number Slip, Answer Key, Result & Merit List
National Testing Service NTS has invited applications for following posts in Lahore Development Authority.
Assistant Director (Town Planning-BPS 17) 6 Posts- B.Sc Town Planning
Applicant’s age must be between 21 to 30 years. Last date for submission of applications for LDA jobs is 0-0-2019. Written test will be conducted on 00-00-2019 for LDA jobs. Click the lick given below for downloading the application form and fee challan.
Points To Remember About LDA Jobs NTS Test 2019
1. Five years relaxation in upper age limit has already been included as per government’s pre announced policy . No further age limit will be granted.
2. Candidates will higher education and experience will be preferred for Lahore Development Authority jobs.
3. Good news for females as fifteen percent seats have been reserved for them furthermore they can also apply on open merit.
4. Three percent quota has been reserved for special people. They must be able to perform their duties inspite of disability. Attach disability certificate with form.
5. Five percents seats are available for minorities.
6. Government servants will have to apply through proper channel. They will also have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
LDA Jobs 2019, NTS Form Download, Roll Number Slip, Answer Keys, Result & Merit List
7. No Travel Allowance /Daily Allowance will be given to test takers.
8. Applicants must have the domicile of Punjab.
9. Lahore Development Authority has right to increase or decrease the number of seats without giving any prior notice.
10. Applications will be shortlisted and only the most suitable candidates will be called for test and interview.
11. Candidates will have to clear both written test and interview for getting the LDA jobs. Academic record will also be considered at the time of determining the eligibility criteria.
12. Test fee is 800 rupees. No application will be accepted without the original fee deposit slip and required documents.
13. Incomplete/late applications or applications with incorrect information will not be accepted. Result or final transcript awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply. A level candidates will also have to provide equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
14. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on this page on 0-0-2019.
15. National Testing Service will send the roll number slips to eligible candidates almost one week before the written test.
16. Written test will be conducted only at Lahore.
17. Merit list will be uploaded one week after the test. Merit will be determined on the basis of aggregate marks including NTS test score and academics.
18. Kindly bring your original documents and a set of attested photocopies at the tie of interview.
Read our following articles for guidance about clearing the NTS test and interview.
Answer Key & result of LDA Jobs 2019 will also be uploaded on studysolutions.pk. If you have any query in mind then view the complete NTS contact details. Visit us frequently for latest quality job alerts in different government departments.