PTI Govt Loan Scheme 2019 For Youth, Apply Online

PTI Punjab Government Loan Scheme For Youngsters 2019-Punjab Credit Guarantee Scheme, Form Download
Punjab government of Pakistan Tehrik e Insaf is going to launch a loan scheme for youth. This loan scheme will be for those students who want to launch their own business and have limited resources. Prime Minister of Pakistan will officially announce the details of this loan scheme very soon. Industry minister of Punjab has announced that conditions for granting loan will be relaxed for females. Industries department Punjab has completed the initial working on this credit guarantee scheme for youth.

As per provincial minister Mian Aslam Iqbal up to 3 million rupees loan will be given to the unemployed persons. Interested youngsters will have to submit their business plan to the committee of industries department. Committee will review the project plan and approve it for loan, if it will be feasible. Under this Punjab Credit Guarantee Scheme applicant will have to provide 30% of total project cost and industries department Punjab will provide the rest of 70% amount.

Females will have to invest just 20% amount whereas department will provide the 80% loan. Borrowers will be given concession of one year. They will have to return back the amount in easy installments of 5 years. Punjab government will provide up to 55 crore rupees for this PTI govt loan loan scheme 2019. Very low mark up will be taken from borrowers. Soon more details will be announced officially through a newspaper advertisement.

PM Imran Khan 10 Million Jobs Scheme 2019, Download Form

PM Imran Khan Housing Scheme 2018, Form Download, 5 Million Homes

PTI Govt Loan Scheme 2019 For Youth, Apply Online

PTI Govt Loan Scheme 2019 For Youth, Apply Online

Author: ADMIN

MSc, LLb, DHMS, RHMP, Diploma in Computer, Ex Gazetted Government Officer, Principal of officers Academy, Chief Editor of English Monthly on Law,

Share This Post On