NBP Advance Salary For Public Sector Employees, Download Application Forml bank which act as agent of state bank too in the areas where SBP has not its own branch. Bank is running a great loan scheme for permanent employees federal and provincial governments, local bodies, armed forces, autonomous bodies and other semi government institutes.
Key Terms & Conditions For NBP Advance Salary Loan Scheme 2024
1-National Bank of Pakistan is offering lowest mark-up rate on its NBP advance salary loan i.e 19% only at present.
2-Easy installments facility will be provided to you at your choice (Maximum 60) .
3-NBP advance salary loan is offered through quick processing as compare to other advance salary schemes.
4-Remember that for NBP advance salary scheme 2024 no minimum salary, colleteral and insurance charges are required
5-Only those permanent employees of government, semi govt and autonomous institutions can apply for NBP advance salary scheme 2024, who are receiving their salaries through NBP.
6-You may get the loan up to your twenty 20 net take home salaries. This amount must not be more 2 million rupees.
7-You can get maximum tenure for repayment of loan of the NBP Advance Salary Finance is sixty months (Five years).
8-Your maximum age at the time of maturity of the advance salary loan should not more than fifty nine years and 6 months.
9-Application processing fee is 2000 rupees or two percent of loan’s amount which ever will be higher.
10-You can download the application form for NBP advance salary loan through the link given below.
Documents Required For NBP Salary Loan 2024
• Last three months’ salary/pay slips or certificate.
• Customer rollover request (Just in case of rollover).
• You will have to provide 5 post dated cross cheques in favor of National Bank of Pakistan covering the complete amount of loan.
• You will have to attach copies of Computerized National Identity Cards of borrower &2 references (duly attested by concerned National Bank of Pakistan branch or any gazetted officer) with your application form.
• You may also be asked to furnish copies of your ID cards and references. These identity cards should be attested by NBP branch /Gazetted Officer).
• You will be asked to provide Undertaking on stamp paper of 20 rupees.
• Its also mandatory to provide CF1 undertaking (Details of various facilities/loans/Credit cards etc taken from other banks including National bank of Pakistan)
NBP Advance Salary Loan Scheme 2024, Form, Mark Up Rate & Eligibility