Registration Schedule For Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2022-23
Ministry of Information and Technology has announced the student registration schedule for PM National ICT Scholarship Program 2022. It is the best opportunity for talented students of rural and non-metropolitan areas of Pakistan to study in best ICT universities of Pakistan on fully funded scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2022
- Applicant must have passed or appeared in FSc exams with Mathematics and Physics in 2020 or 2021.
- Applicant must be the regular student of college associated and registered with ICT R&D Fund. List registered educational institutes is available at ictrdf.org.pk.scholarship.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 60 percent marks in Matriculation exam.
- Candidate must fulfill the merit requirements set forth by National ICT R&D Fund. Details about merit requirements are available at the above mentioned site.
- Applicant must meet the specific financial criteria as mentioned in student registration form for Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2022. Registration form is also available on the above mentioned site.
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then apply on prescribed student registration form. Student registration form are available online and you can down load the form from the link given below this post. Photocopy of student registration form is also acceptable. These forms are also available free of cost from Principal’s offices of registered colleges.
Interested eligible candidates are directed to send their dully filled forms via ordinary post or courier service on the address mentioned in the prescribed form. It is better for you to send application through courier or registered mail. Last date for submission of student registration form is 0-0-2022. Online applications are not received.
Important Note- This a fully funded scholarship which covers all types of fees (e.g admission fee, tuition fee), boarding and lodging, books allowance, food allowance and monthly stipend for selected candidates till the completion of undergraduate degree in ICT disciplines. So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then don’t miss this golden opportunity.
For any query about registration schedule for PM National ICT Scholarship Program 2022 contact
General Manager- Monitoring
Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program
National ICT R&D Fund, 6th Floor, HBL Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad
Phone Number- 051-9215362
You may read the details in newspaper ad cutting below this post too. Stay in touch with us as we try our level best not to miss even a single scholarship.
Registration Schedule For PM National ICT Scholarship Program 2022