NTS Jobs 2024 Written Test Structure, Format, Pattern, Solved MCQs & Model Paper
National Testing Service NTS is a private testing agency, still many government departments are hiring its services for conducting recruitment test. Every year unlimited students apply for NTS jobs. On this page you can view format, pattern and sample paper for NTS jobs 2024. We shall publish more posts on department wise NTS jobs in near future. This test is just for beginners for guiding them about format and pattern of NTS jobs test.
For preparation purpose you must visit our GK & MCQs category regularly as we are trying to publish unlimited solved MCQs on general knowledge, current affairs, everyday science, Islamic studies, Urdu, English, mathematics, information technology, history, geography, social studies, verbal reasoning, non, verbal reasoning, EQ and IQ to guide the job seekers. If you want to get the job of your choice the stay connected with our GK & MCQs category.
General Format of Written Test For NTS Jobs 2024
We have published many detailed articles about best strategy for clearing the NTS recruitment tests and post test interview. You must read these articles in our NTS and interview categories for proper guidance. NTS will dispatch the roll number slips individually to all the candidates by post. We shall also publish the answer key and result of all NTS tests after the official announcement. Stay in touch with Studysolutions.pk and its facebook page for latest alerts about different NTS jobs 2022 alerts.
NTS Jobs 2024 Written Test Format, Pattern Solved Multiple Choice Questions MCQs & Sample Paper
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given lettered choices (A to D) below each.
1. He _________ to us tomorrow.
2. He ran fast _______ he missed the train.
3. Ms. Uzma works _________ than Ms. Sara.
4. Salma is a good speaker ________ she also writes very well.
Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Questions 9-12 are based on the following passage.
It is said that once three old men set out on a journey together. One of them was bald, the second was a philosopher and the third was a barber. At nightfall they decided that each one of them should keep a vigil turn by turn. The barber was to keep watch first of all, the philosopher after that and the bald man last of all. So, the philosopher and the bald man went to sleep and the barber was on watch. For some time he kept awake but in the end, he felt tired of it and he thought of some diversion’ as otherwise it was difficult for him to pass time. Then he took out the razor from his box and shaved the head of the philosopher. At the fixed time he woke up the philosopher and went to sleep. When the philosopher got up and felt his head all over, he was startled and said in surprise, “it was my turn but this wretched fellow has awakened the bald man.”
9. Why did the philosopher get up?
He realized that his head was being shaved off
It was his turn to keep watch
He was awakened by the barber
He had a bad dream
10. Who went to sleep first?
The philosopher and the barber
The barber and the bald man
The bald man and the philosopher
NTS Jobs 2024 Written Test Format, Sample Paper & Solved MCQs
11. Why did the barber shave off the head of the philosopher?
The barber was jealous of the philosopher
The barber wanted to indulge in some fun
The barber wanted the philosopher to keep watch
The barber was feeling drowsy
12. Which one of the following is the correct sequence decided upon the three to keep watch turn by turn?
Barber – bald man – philosopher
Bald man – philosopher – barber
Barber – philosopher – bald man
Bald man – barber – philosopher
13. Which of the following is not a prime number?
14. A certain number was doubled and the result then multiplied by 3. If the product was 138, the number is:
15. If 3a + 15 = 3 – 4a, find the value of ‘a’?
16. If a crate of 100 kinos was bought for Rs.90 and was sold at the rate of Rs.1.50 per kino, the profit will be:
17. If the perimeter of a rectangle is 120 feet and the length is 48 feet, the width is:
18. A ______ processor is computer application used for the production include composition, editing, formatting and possible printing.
19. Which of the following shortcut key is used to check spelling?
20. In Ms Word, the misspelled words are automatically marked with ______ wave lines.
21. A person who gains illegal access to a computer system is called a:
22. The Encryption of data is related to:
23. Single is to Double as One is to ______.
24. Find the odd among the following:
25. Write the missing digit:
64 32 16 8 4 2 ?
26. What is that which is once found in BABY and BOY but not in a CHILD?
27. A farmer had 20 hens. All but 2 died. How many hens are still alive?
28. What is the literal meaning of the word Hadith?
History of Islam during Pious Caliphate
Life history of the Holy prophet (SAW) before migration to Madinah
Sayings of the Holy Prophet (SAW)
History of lslam during Period of Holy Prophet(SAW)
29. What was the significant event of 27 Rajab of 11th year of Prophet Hood?
Visit to Taaif
Built a Mosque for Prayers
30. Which of the following are the three basic beliefs of Islam?
Kalimah, Salat, Hajj
Tauheed , Namaz, Hajj
Tauheed, Salat, Roza
Tauheed, Risalat, Akhirat
31. Pakistan has the shortest boundary with:
32. K-2 is situated in which of the following Mountain Ranges?
33. Where was the First Round Table Conference held in 1930?
34. Which one of the following requires a material medium for their propagation?
35. Detoxification of harmful drugs in the human body is the function of __________.
36. An electric motor is a device which converts
heat energy into mechanical energy
magnetic energy into mechanical energy
electrical energy into mechanical energy
mechanical energy into electrical energy
solar energy into mechanical energy
37. Which of the following is not true of the metals?
have relative low ionization energies
usually have low electrical conductivity
have high thermal conductivity
all of the above
General Knowledge MCQs
38. Police System in Sindh was introduced in:
39. CPLC stands for:
City Police Liaison Committee
Central Public Liaison Committee
Citizen Police Liaison Commission
Citizen Police Liaison Committee
40. Sindh Police works under the ministry of:
None of above
41. Head office Sindh Police is called:
Town Police Office
Central Police Office
Sindh Police Head Quarter
None of the above
Current Affairs MCQs
42. Current chief of army staff of Pakistan is:
General Pervez Musharraf
General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani
General Jahangir Kiramat
General Abdul Waheed
General Raheel Sharif
43. The plane crashed in Margalla Hills belongs to which of the following air lines?
44. Investigative report on Benazir Bhutto’s assassination was released by:
45. Organize, develop and express your ideas on the following topic after understanding the complexity and ramification by deploying elements of standard written English. (25 Marks)
“Terrorism and its impacts.”
46. Organize, develop and express your ideas on the following topic after understanding the complexity and ramification by deploying elements of standard written English. (25 Marks)
“Energy Crisis in Pakistan.”
Q #. Right Choice
If you are interested in NTS jobs 2024 then, visit our website and its facebook page daily for more guidance.